Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Asian Nation Cup 2024 Australia Uzbekistan


Group Stage
3e journee
23 janvier 2024

PORT
Asian.Cup.2024.Australia.Uzbek.PORT.twb22.mp4
3.61 Go https://1fichier.com/?ubh8u40bdk4603y7xulw

Australia win the group, Uzbekistan qualify in the second place, and Syria – who beat India 1-0 should go through as one of the best third-placed teams. Australia’s record run of 652 minutes conceding a goal came to aned, though their main concern is at the other end. They’ve had only one shot on target in each of the last two games and lack fluency in attack. But they still qualified comfortably and will play one of Iran, United Arab Emirates, Palestine, Indonesia or Japan on Sunday night.


Riley McGree’s "We’ve had three really good performances and there are a lot of positives to take. Top of the ground and onto the next one. I feel really good. I’ve been working as hard to come back and be in the best condition I can, and this game will help me. I like to be creative but I want to score more and assist more. It’s fine getting into positions but I need to be more clinical. Potentially all of us could have been more clinical tonight. Our aim was to top to the group, and we have. Whoever we play in the last 16, we have to beat them."



















No comments:

Post a Comment

NO LINKS ALLOWED