Sunday, July 17, 2022

AC Milan Press Conference Divock Origi


MilTv
Milan.Origi.15072022.ITA.twb22.ts
1.2 Go
https://uptobox.com/adoj2bd0okr3
https://filejoker.net/n5gr2xuwwk4n 

"I spoke with the club towards the end of the season, but I was just concentrating on finishing the season with Liverpool. Once that was done, I understood and shared the vision of the club, the people here made me realise the special journey this squad is on and the history being written, and I want to play my part in continuing it in the coming years".


"I am extremely grateful and appreciative of my time at Liverpool, it's a club that has provided me with everything. Me and Klopp have shared an incredible experience together, we've won lots and I'm very proud to have had him as my coach. With Coach Pioli, I hope it'll be the same and I can't wait to start working with him. My time at Liverpool was very emotional, especially the goodbyes, but now it's time to start a new journey, giving this Club the best version of me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

NO LINKS ALLOWED