Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Championship 2017 2018 Sheffield Wednesday Bristol City

 

18 novembre 2017
Hillsborough Stadium

Eng resume
Championship.2017.2018.Sheff.Nristol.resume.twb22.ts
352.9 Mo
https://uptobox.com/gd9kkivu5max

“I thought Sheffield United were outstanding and they were certainly the better side for the first 55 to 60 minutes. I had to change the shape three times,” said Bristol City’s manager, Lee Johnson. “My boys stuck in. Once they went down to 10 men, I thought we controlled the game.”
The victory takes City to within three points of second-placed Cardiff City, while United’s winless run now stretches to four matches.
“It’s a cruel game at times. I didn’t think we deserved the defeat. I thought we did more than enough to win against a really good side that’s going well,” said Sheffield United’s manager, Chris Wilder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO LINKS ALLOWED