Monday, July 11, 2011

The Updates-Files "The truth is out there" Ep. I

Here's a Post to actualise some Updates from the Blog.
Our Friend Rush has uploaded the complete Ferencvaros Kiev Cwc Final with the full game in great quality. : Here
I've added some stuff in the Tennis Section, the Wimbledon Final, a 2008 resume and a documentary on McEnroe.  I'm thinking about opening a Tennis blog, the page here is too packed... Tell me what you think
On my Rugby blog, the Super 15 final stages (Final and Semi Finals) are on. twb-rugby.blogspot .Added too a new link on the Tottenham City Fa Cup final which was broken.
As you can see, this is a Sud America month due to Copa America. In August and September i'll make a special "Reviews and Previews from last and next season. 
If you have some suggestions, feel free to use these updates posts. Don't forget that uploaders are welcome (original stuff only of course), Rush and Gaius works a lot. Still no news from MiamiGunners, nobody has news from him in any website...

2 comments:

  1. Hello again! I just want to congratulate you on your magnificent work. A-MA-ZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This website is a treasure for fans of football. I would like more World Cup matches.

    ReplyDelete

NO LINKS ALLOWED